Choose your perfect room at our Big Island boutique hotel. We offer a variety of options, from deluxe queen rooms and luxury king suites to spacious, private cottages and immaculate, newly-renovated studios. Each accommodation offers beautiful views, natural tropical breezes and is equipped with overhead and tower fans. With windows open, air conditioning is not needed.
|Orchid Room||Two||Queen||Tub/shower||Ocean view||Check Rates|
|Ginger Room||Two||Queen||Walk-in shower||Garden view, private balcony||Check Rates|
|Coffee Cherry Room||Two||King||Tub/shower||Garden view, private hot tub||Check Rates|
|Plumeria Suite||Three||King||Walk-in shower||Pool view, daybed||Check Rates|
|Hibiscus Room||Two||King||Tub/shower||Ocean view||Check Rates|
|Gardenia Suite||Three||King||Walk-in shower||Ocean view, private lanai, queen sofa bed||Check Rates|
|Darrell Hill Cottage||Three||King||Walk-in shower||Ocean view, lanai, private entrance, queen fold out bed, full kitchen||Check Rates|
|Red Barn||Three||King||Tub and walk-in shower||Ocean view, two lanais, private entrance, kitchenette, dressing room||Check Rates|
Holualoa Inn Amenities
Each of the six guest rooms, secluded Cottage, and Red Barn offers a comfortable sitting area with a private bath, accented by tasteful Polynesian design. Your stay includes daily gourmet breakfast and housekeeping services.
All of our rooms are appointed with the following:
- Luxurious Comphy brand bed linens
- Down comforters (seasonal) & pillows
- Ceiling and tower fans
- Hair dryers
- Pocket flashlights for evening walks
- Island style cotton robes & fleece socks
- High speed wireless internet
- Alarm clocks with USB chargers
- Iron and ironing board
- Shampoo, conditioner, and organic artisan soaps
- Luggage racks and air dry racks
- Filtered water carafes
- Beach towels
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy, plus 4.712% general excise tax (GE-061-029-3760-01) and 13.25% transient accommodations tax (TA-061-029-3760-01).
- Our rooms accommodate 2 adults. Our Suites, Darrell Hill Cottage and Red Barn can accommodate 3 guests with a $75 (plus tax) per night charge.
- Two-night minimum stay required. Three-night minimum required during peak season (December 15th – February).
- A deposit in the amount of one night stay plus taxes is required to confirm reservations.
- Room reservations cancelled more than 45 days prior to arrival will be charged a $72 administrative processing fee per room. The processing fee will be subtracted from your deposit, and the remaining balance will be refunded to your credit card on file.
- Reservations cancelled or changed within 45 days of arrival are subject to the full cost of the stay.
- Partial stays are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that damages occur during your stay, charges will be added to your final invoice upon checkout.
- Check-in time is between 3:00-6:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Late arrivals may be arranged upon request.
- Smoking inside our Inn, Cottage and Red Barn is prohibited.